- 并列句/and/but/or/not (only)...but(also)/either...or..
- 句子结束标志：“,” “!” “?” “...”
- They financed him.
- Terrorism, economic uncertainties and general feelings of insecurity have increased people’s anxiety.
- Roboter Willumstad left Citigroup in 2005 with ambitions to be a CEO.
- Predictably, and regrettably, Quebec refused to join.
- During the decade before the economic crisis, spending on legal services in America grew twice as fast as inflation.
- Hurry up, or you will be late for school.
- Naturally, he will try to borrow money at a low rate of interest, but loans of this kind are not frequently obtainable.
- The early climbers were looking for the easiest way to the top, because the summit was the prize (that) they sought, especially if it had never been attained before.
- An electric razor that meets the European Union’s safety standards must be approved by American testers before it can be sold in the United States, and an American-made dialysis machine need the EU’s okay before it hits the market in Europe.
--------------------- Author: Frytea Title: 【语法二】长难句入门 Link: https://blog.frytea.com/archives/120/ Copyright: This work by TL-Song is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.